Privacy at short:
- Who: Timesheet does not collect any information about their users outside of the google scripts sandbox.
- What: Timesheets only collects data that is needed to create the timesheets reports, all requested data will not leave the google ecosystem.
- Why: See what scopes are used and why in the OAuth-Scope-List below .
The timesheet addon runs within Googles App Scripts Sandbox and does not require any kind of external access. Therefore neither we or any third party provider has access to your informations.
The Addon needs the follwing OAuth-Scopes:
- This scope is used, to find and count all items in your callender that use the timetracking hashtag
- This scope is used, to integrate the addon into the existing spreadsheets UI.
- This scope is used, to create and update reports within spreadsheets.
- This scope is used, to identify the current user and get access to his calenders.